Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • SwayzeK
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
      Home, but busy. Tis the season!

      Ailinn Shadowfox
    • Karl W. Evoy
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
        Nice page. Ancel

        ----- Original Message -----
        From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
        I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
        > that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one
        wants to come see it and
        > offer thier crits they are welcome.
        >
        > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
        >
        > Tchaiou
        > >From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
        > Northern Region, East Kingdom
        > > Mohammed said:
        > Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
        > anything!
      • Mat Kerbouchard
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
          Greetings sir.
          Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
          we may some of us come.

          Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
          are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

          On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

          >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
          >

          >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
          >>>
          >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
          >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
          >
          >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
          >
          >James Cunningham
          >
          >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
        • Obsidian
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
            Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

            > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
            >
            > Greetings sir.
            > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
            > we may some of us come.
            >
            > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
            > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

            Greetings
            The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
            which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
            the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
            (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
            http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
            often as you like until the cutoff date.

            Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

            --

            Ex Tenebra, Lux

          • Mat Kerbouchard
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
              I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
              no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
              there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.