Equipment sources?

  • James ap Llywelyn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2003
      Forgive the intrusion again,
      The advice I have recieved from the list has been great. The longbow
      I have is functioning fine, the 25# spine arrows are coming along
      nicely, now I find myself needing a bowhand glove to shoot off of the
      hand. Are there any good sources for this somewhat odd and rare piece
      of equipment? Currently, I am using a tight fitting leather work
      glove that I cut the fingers off of and soaked in beeswax and
      parafin. I buffed it up till it shines and it seems to be doing okay.
      I am looking for a more fitted glove, with no seams along the top of
      the thumb. Thank you for your time.
      James ap Llywelyn