Re: periodness of two sights

  • James W. Pratt Jr.
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 6, 1999
      Everyone please be careful...do not confuse problems, discussion, fact,
      attitude, and law. Try to use specifics as much as possible. I thought it
      was a law... may do as much harm as Society for Consenting Adults.

      James Cunningham

      P.S. A flame war over RRs is fine. Bad and/or false information on this is
      harmfull.