Reminder Event Announcement - Crossbows, Combats & Ceilidhs IV

  • Angall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2003
      It's that time of year again for all ye hearty archers, fighters and brewers to gather to our annual
      Crossbows, Combats & Ceilidhs to be held June 20th to 22nd in our fair shire of L'Ile du Dragon
      Dormant.

      This year's event will showcase our ever popular King of Beers, Spam Shoot, Royal Rounds, and of
      course the Ceilidh where brewers are invited to show off their wares. On Saturday night, a delicious
      Barbarian Feast will be available, followed by a Bardic Circle around one of our infamous bonfires.

      The site will open at 6pm Friday the 20th and will close at 4pm Sunday the 22nd.

      The site is the Sweet Estate, 205 Rang Durocher, in Eastman, Quebec, approximately one (1) hour due
      East from Montreal. This is a period site attendees are asked to bring their own drinking water.
      There is a pond where water for solar showers may be drawn, a port-a-castle and a shower stall are
      available. Unfortunately the site is not accessibility friendly.

      Merchants are always welcome, however please be advised that you must provide you own tables and
      shade.

      Site fees are $12 CAN ($8 US) per person if payment is received before June 16th, after which it is
      $14 CAN ($9 US). There is a $4 CAN ($3 US) non-member surcharge, minors get in for free.

      Feast is $6 CAN ($4 US) per person on Saturday evening. For reservations please contact Lord Arthur
      de Beaumont before June 16th. Proceeds from the meal will go to benefit the House of the Broken Axe
      Kitchen Fund. There will be no day board.

      IMPORTANT: Since the feast is prepared independently from the event, payment for it must be paid
      separately and directly to the feast-o-crat (Lord Arthur). DO NOT include it in your payment of the
      site fee.

      The only valid reservation is a PAID reservation. Make checks payable to "SCA Inc. - Ile du Dragon
      Dormant".

      Contact Information
      -------------------
      Autocrat:
      Lord Angall O Fearghail (Jason Farrell),
      2598 Cuvillier,
      Montréal (Qc),
      H1W 2Z3, Canada,
      514-597-2797,
      angall@...

      Feastocrat:
      Lord Arthur de Beaumont (Jasmin Bouchard)
      2-1662 St-Michel,
      Sillery (Qc),
      G1S 1J1, Canada
      418-681-1067