SCA Pics

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2003
      Sorry for the cross posting but I have uploaded all my Sca pics to my Webshots site

      http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets

    • Sean Lewis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2003
        I loved the Archery set. Good Action shots. I can see an arrow flying off in one.

        Aedan

        James Brummet <brummejr@...> wrote:
        Sorry for the cross posting but I have uploaded all my Sca pics to my Webshots site

        http://community.webshots.com/user/brummets

        Ham Call Sign,kc5zya
        MST3 Sean Lewis
        SCA name , Aedan Joseph MacIsaak
        or you can just call me Sean
        Come and Visit The Lewis Family at
        http://users3.ev1.net/~slforce/
        "Be Steadfast in Christ"

      • Herr Conrad von Zollern
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2003
          Hmmm,

          I count fourteen archers in your "Coronation Archery" photos...

          Will you all be coming to St. Sebastians?

          Herr Conrad von Zollern

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "James Brummet" <brummejr@f...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 12, 2003
            Aye! I look forward to shooting my arm off!

            >>> conradvonzollern@... 06/11/03 09:52PM >>>