IKAC-Still looking for the following people

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Greetings, I am still looking for the following people
      to contact me, or for someone who knows them to
      contact me so that I can get them the medallions that
      they won for last year's IKAC. If you are in the list
      below, or if you know someone in the list below,
      please drop me a line. They are really nice
      medallions, metal and everything! :)

      OPEN/CROSSBOW - MIDREALM: Robert Thorne, Alan of
      Caerlaverock,Dorinda Scorpione.
      PERIOD/CROSSBOW - MIDREALM: Robert Thorne, Alan of
      Caerlaverock.
      CHILDREN - Roland (ATLANTIA), Logan O�Reilly
      (ATLANTIA), Joy O�Neil (ATENVELDT).

      Thanks,
      - Lorenzo

      http://calendar.yahoo.com