Re: Participation

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      In the Middle Kingdom, in Pentamere, there are at least 2 people working
      on horseback archery. One of them is among the newest Archery Marshals
      in the region, she got her warrant specifically so she could work with
      mounted archery.

      SCA tries to reenact the Middle Ages "as they should have been".
      Several friends of mine are female fighers. When on the field, you do
      NOT ease up on any of them, lest you get handed your own head. We want
      to be inclusive, not exclusive. Ask people in yur local branch for help
      with things... you will be amazed how a simple question like "What is
      that?" will open doors.

      Forester Padraig MacRaighne
      Pentamere Lt General of ARchers
      Middle Kingdom
    • Bob Upson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        On 1 Jun 2003 at 7:58, Frederick Fenters wrote:

        > SCA tries to reenact the Middle Ages "as they should have been".

        God I hate that phrase. It's right up there with, "The Dream." <gak>

        YIS,
        Macsen