Northshield Winter Shoot Scores

  • Greg Young/Jocelyn Wirth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2003
      Greetings all,

      Well, better late than never....I have compiled my annual listing of
      Northshield's participation in the Knowne Worlde Winter Shoot. If you are
      interested in seeing how our Northshield archers fared in this yearly
      competition, please check out the webpage at:

      http://www.gatewest.net/~excalibr/wscores03.html

      You can also check the scores from past years by going to my main page at:

      http://www.gatewest.net/~excalibr

      The archers of Northshield have done us proud again this year, fielding 51
      participants out of total of 311 from the Knowne Worlde. This is a huge
      increase from last year when 29 Northshield archers participated in the
      challenge. Vivat!

      Keep shooting!

      THL Robin Kyrke