Re: Archery/persona

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2003
      Arab women were known to be archers and went to war in
      early years like the mongol women as well

      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      House Dragon

      my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Aedan MacIssac
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2003
        Thats amazing. Is that why they kicked everyones butt?

        Aedan

        Naima <ladywolf89@...> wrote:
        Arab women were known to be archers and went to war in
        early years like the mongol women as well

        Naima

        =====
        Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
        Shire of Bronzehelm
        House Dragon

        my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
        expect an answer you don't want to hear"

        http://calendar.yahoo.com

        Ham Call Sign,kc5zya
        MST3 Sean Lewis
        SCA name , Aedan Joseph MacIsaak