Just going to read and learn from now on

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      lol ok I feel REALLY stupid right now--went to
      http://www.traditional-archery-scandinavia.com/englisch/englisch.html

      and found the "rest glove" I've been asking the
      confusing questions about hehe

      I think I'll just sit back, read the posts and learn
      for awhile until my brain has returned to it's
      rightful place and quite confusing you folk

      *shaking her head*
      Naima

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      House Dragon

      my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      http://calendar.yahoo.com