Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1316

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Jarrith
      thanks for your answer---what I meant by my statement
      and question of "unsteadiness in the bow hand" was
      dealing with that glove because like I said earlier it
      looked like it was a stiff glove---I do need to
      practice on my grip however because it is causing me
      problems.

      Naima (who will now shut up and quit confusing the
      good people of archery hehe)

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      House Dragon

      my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      http://calendar.yahoo.com