Archery Calculation

  • aedeanmacisaac
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2003
      Hello fellow archers. I am a beginner and according to what I have
      read I have came up with this Spreadsheet to help me figure out my
      Spine Shafts poudage for my arrows. I am posting it to get you to
      try it and if you have any suggestions or criticisms feel free to
      help me cultivate it for beginners like me. It took me a small time
      to try and figure out what to buy for an an arrow and maybe this
      will help my fellow Archers that are new like me. I have posted it
      in the Files. Please open it and try it out.

      Aedan MacIsaac