Beginners Here

  • Sean Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Yep guys another beginner here. I just read a few messages and I see
      that many of my question have been asked before. I want to say first
      that I think that all of us beginners appreciate your patience in
      answering all of our questions. My question is one that has been
      asked but I will take it a little further. Does anyone know a place
      online where one could purchase via credit card arrows, Specifically
      SCA type. I really don't know what I need yet for target or combat.
      Could you please help me and if this question has been asked before
      please direct me to the answer and thank you.