Beginner here

  • Sean Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Hell to the group. I am new at this so please feel free to criticize
      me. I have just taken a interest in SCA Archery and have went out and
      bought me a Bow Long bow style 60". It's 35 lbs @ 28 ". Hopefully it
      will do me some good. I haven't bought any Arrows yet. I want to be
      able to enter a tournament and pass the requirements needed. I also
      want to be able have the right arrows to participate in combat. Does
      anyone know a vendor on the internet that I can use that would lead
      me in the right direction. Also are there any good beginners links
      out there.

      Aedan