Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • John V Turner
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
      I have seen the test.
      Happy Holidays all.

    • James W. Pratt Jr.
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 1999

        >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

        Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
        shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

        My moto.... shoot and have fun.

        James Cunningham
      • SwayzeK
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
          Home, but busy. Tis the season!

          Ailinn Shadowfox
        • Karl W. Evoy
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
            Nice page. Ancel

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
              Greetings sir.
              Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
              we may some of us come.

              Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
              are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

              On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

              >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
              >

              >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
              >>>
              >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
              >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
              >
              >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
              >
              >James Cunningham
              >
              >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
            • Obsidian
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                >
                > Greetings sir.
                > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                > we may some of us come.
                >
                > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                Greetings
                The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                often as you like until the cutoff date.

                Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                --

                Ex Tenebra, Lux

              • Mat Kerbouchard
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                  I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                  no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                  there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.