Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • Steve Mason
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
      --- Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...> wrote:
      > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
      >
      > Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares.
      8<THORN>

      > It does seem that we are all very busy with our
      > mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
      > something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I
      > haven't a thing to say either except to announce
      > that our shire's archery company page is nearly
      > complete and if any one wants to come see it and
      > offer thier crits they are welcome.
      >
      > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
      >
      > Tchaiou
      > From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon
      > Dormant.
      > Northern Region, East Kingdom

      Tchaiou,

      Very nicely done web site, it was easy to follow and
      find the concurrent pages. Can't wait to see the pics.

      Lord Ragnar MacHardy, GMB

    • John V Turner
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
        I have seen the test.
        Happy Holidays all.

      • James W. Pratt Jr.
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 5, 1999

          >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

          Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
          shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

          My moto.... shoot and have fun.

          James Cunningham
        • SwayzeK
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
            Home, but busy. Tis the season!

            Ailinn Shadowfox
          • Karl W. Evoy
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
              Nice page. Ancel

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                Greetings sir.
                Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                we may some of us come.

                Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

                >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
                >

                >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                >>>
                >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
                >
                >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
                >
                >James Cunningham
                >
                >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
              • Obsidian
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                  Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                  > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                  >
                  > Greetings sir.
                  > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                  > we may some of us come.
                  >
                  > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                  > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                  Greetings
                  The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                  which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                  the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                  (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                  http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                  often as you like until the cutoff date.

                  Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                  --

                  Ex Tenebra, Lux

                • Mat Kerbouchard
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                    I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                    no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                    there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.