Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • WRCornell@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3 9:21 PM
      Mat :

      I just visited your Company's web site-- Very Nice!

      As for me I just got home, been working lotsa overtime so that we might
      close the shop for the Christmas /New Year's holidays.

      Happy Holidays,

      Walter of Steinsee
      (AKA Robert of Gresewode)
    • Steve Mason
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 4 6:34 AM
        --- Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...> wrote:
        > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
        >
        > Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares.
        8<THORN>

        > It does seem that we are all very busy with our
        > mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
        > something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I
        > haven't a thing to say either except to announce
        > that our shire's archery company page is nearly
        > complete and if any one wants to come see it and
        > offer thier crits they are welcome.
        >
        > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
        >
        > Tchaiou
        > From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon
        > Dormant.
        > Northern Region, East Kingdom

        Tchaiou,

        Very nicely done web site, it was easy to follow and
        find the concurrent pages. Can't wait to see the pics.

        Lord Ragnar MacHardy, GMB

      • John V Turner
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 4 3:11 PM
          I have seen the test.
          Happy Holidays all.

        • James W. Pratt Jr.
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 5 7:16 PM

            >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

            Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
            shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

            My moto.... shoot and have fun.

            James Cunningham
          • SwayzeK
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 7 5:55 AM
              Home, but busy. Tis the season!

              Ailinn Shadowfox
            • Karl W. Evoy
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 7 11:45 AM
                Nice page. Ancel

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 10 3:42 PM
                  Greetings sir.
                  Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                  we may some of us come.

                  Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                  are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                  On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

                  >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
                  >

                  >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                  >>>
                  >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                  >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
                  >
                  >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
                  >
                  >James Cunningham
                  >
                  >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
                • Obsidian
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 10 6:25 PM
                    Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                    > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                    >
                    > Greetings sir.
                    > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                    > we may some of us come.
                    >
                    > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                    > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                    Greetings
                    The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                    which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                    the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                    (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                    http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                    often as you like until the cutoff date.

                    Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                    --

                    Ex Tenebra, Lux

                  • Mat Kerbouchard
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 10 9:04 PM
                      I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                      no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                      there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.