RE: Testing...anybody home?

  • Richard Kappler
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
      Not hiding, just busy with mundane life :( and loading/setting up the new
      computer :).
      Regards, Puck
    • Mat Kerbouchard
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
        Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares. 8�

        It does seem that we are all very busy with our mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
        something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
        that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one wants to come see it and
        offer thier crits they are welcome.

        www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

        Tchaiou
        From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
        Northern Region, East Kingdom

        I can say what I will because I ride a fast horse.

        Mohammed said:
        Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
        anything!
        trj@... at www.total.net/~trj/sanctum.html

      • WRCornell@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
          Mat :

          I just visited your Company's web site-- Very Nice!

          As for me I just got home, been working lotsa overtime so that we might
          close the shop for the Christmas /New Year's holidays.

          Happy Holidays,

          Walter of Steinsee
          (AKA Robert of Gresewode)
        • Steve Mason
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
            --- Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...> wrote:
            > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
            >
            > Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares.
            8<THORN>

            > It does seem that we are all very busy with our
            > mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
            > something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I
            > haven't a thing to say either except to announce
            > that our shire's archery company page is nearly
            > complete and if any one wants to come see it and
            > offer thier crits they are welcome.
            >
            > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
            >
            > Tchaiou
            > From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon
            > Dormant.
            > Northern Region, East Kingdom

            Tchaiou,

            Very nicely done web site, it was easy to follow and
            find the concurrent pages. Can't wait to see the pics.

            Lord Ragnar MacHardy, GMB

          • John V Turner
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
              I have seen the test.
              Happy Holidays all.

            • James W. Pratt Jr.
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 5, 1999

                >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

                Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

                My moto.... shoot and have fun.

                James Cunningham
              • SwayzeK
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                  Home, but busy. Tis the season!

                  Ailinn Shadowfox
                • Karl W. Evoy
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                    Nice page. Ancel

                    I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
                    > that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one
                    wants to come see it and
                    > offer thier crits they are welcome.
                    >
                    > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                    >
                    > Tchaiou
                    > >From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
                    > Northern Region, East Kingdom
                    > > Mohammed said:
                    > Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
                    > anything!
                  • Mat Kerbouchard
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                      Greetings sir.
                      Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                      we may some of us come.

                      Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                      are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                      On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

                      >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
                      >

                      >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                      >>>
                      >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                      >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
                      >
                      >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
                      >
                      >James Cunningham
                      >
                      >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
                    • Obsidian
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                        Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                        > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                        >
                        > Greetings sir.
                        > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                        > we may some of us come.
                        >
                        > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                        > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                        Greetings
                        The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                        which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                        the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                        (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                        http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                        often as you like until the cutoff date.

                        Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                        --

                        Ex Tenebra, Lux

                      • Mat Kerbouchard
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                          I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                          no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                          there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.