Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • Karl Sandhoff
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
      Just working our a**es off. No time with the company's new web site
      coming online.
      Carolus von Eulenhorst

      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
        here just not uch going on
      • Richard Kappler
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
          Not hiding, just busy with mundane life :( and loading/setting up the new
          computer :).
          Regards, Puck
        • Mat Kerbouchard
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
            Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares. 8�

            It does seem that we are all very busy with our mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
            something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
            that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one wants to come see it and
            offer thier crits they are welcome.

            www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

            Tchaiou
            From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
            Northern Region, East Kingdom

            I can say what I will because I ride a fast horse.

            Mohammed said:
            Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
            anything!
            trj@... at www.total.net/~trj/sanctum.html

          • WRCornell@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
              Mat :

              I just visited your Company's web site-- Very Nice!

              As for me I just got home, been working lotsa overtime so that we might
              close the shop for the Christmas /New Year's holidays.

              Happy Holidays,

              Walter of Steinsee
              (AKA Robert of Gresewode)
            • Steve Mason
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
                --- Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...> wrote:
                > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                >
                > Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares.
                8<THORN>

                > It does seem that we are all very busy with our
                > mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
                > something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I
                > haven't a thing to say either except to announce
                > that our shire's archery company page is nearly
                > complete and if any one wants to come see it and
                > offer thier crits they are welcome.
                >
                > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                >
                > Tchaiou
                > From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon
                > Dormant.
                > Northern Region, East Kingdom

                Tchaiou,

                Very nicely done web site, it was easy to follow and
                find the concurrent pages. Can't wait to see the pics.

                Lord Ragnar MacHardy, GMB

              • John V Turner
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
                  I have seen the test.
                  Happy Holidays all.

                • James W. Pratt Jr.
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 5, 1999

                    >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

                    Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                    shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

                    My moto.... shoot and have fun.

                    James Cunningham
                  • SwayzeK
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                      Home, but busy. Tis the season!

                      Ailinn Shadowfox
                    • Karl W. Evoy
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                        Nice page. Ancel

                        I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
                        > that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one
                        wants to come see it and
                        > offer thier crits they are welcome.
                        >
                        > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                        >
                        > Tchaiou
                        > >From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
                        > Northern Region, East Kingdom
                        > > Mohammed said:
                        > Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
                        > anything!
                      • Mat Kerbouchard
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                          Greetings sir.
                          Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                          we may some of us come.

                          Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                          are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                          On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

                          >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
                          >

                          >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                          >>>
                          >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                          >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
                          >
                          >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
                          >
                          >James Cunningham
                          >
                          >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
                        • Obsidian
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                            Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                            > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                            >
                            > Greetings sir.
                            > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                            > we may some of us come.
                            >
                            > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                            > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                            Greetings
                            The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                            which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                            the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                            (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                            http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                            often as you like until the cutoff date.

                            Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                            --

                            Ex Tenebra, Lux

                          • Mat Kerbouchard
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                              I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                              no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                              there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.