Re: Testing...anybody home?

  • H.L. Agnarr Thorvaldsson
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
      Up to my eyes with boxes, paper and tape. Happy Holidays all.
      Agnarr
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
        Just working our a**es off. No time with the company's new web site
        coming online.
        Carolus von Eulenhorst

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
          here just not uch going on
        • Richard Kappler
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
            Not hiding, just busy with mundane life :( and loading/setting up the new
            computer :).
            Regards, Puck
          • Mat Kerbouchard
            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
              Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares. 8�

              It does seem that we are all very busy with our mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
              something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
              that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one wants to come see it and
              offer thier crits they are welcome.

              www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

              Tchaiou
              From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
              Northern Region, East Kingdom

              I can say what I will because I ride a fast horse.

              Mohammed said:
              Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
              anything!
              trj@... at www.total.net/~trj/sanctum.html

            • WRCornell@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 3, 1999
                Mat :

                I just visited your Company's web site-- Very Nice!

                As for me I just got home, been working lotsa overtime so that we might
                close the shop for the Christmas /New Year's holidays.

                Happy Holidays,

                Walter of Steinsee
                (AKA Robert of Gresewode)
              • Steve Mason
                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
                  --- Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...> wrote:
                  > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                  >
                  > Greetings, I am here for all that anyone cares.
                  8<THORN>

                  > It does seem that we are all very busy with our
                  > mundane lives, each waiting for someone to say
                  > something that will get our blood boiling. sorry I
                  > haven't a thing to say either except to announce
                  > that our shire's archery company page is nearly
                  > complete and if any one wants to come see it and
                  > offer thier crits they are welcome.
                  >
                  > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                  >
                  > Tchaiou
                  > From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon
                  > Dormant.
                  > Northern Region, East Kingdom

                  Tchaiou,

                  Very nicely done web site, it was easy to follow and
                  find the concurrent pages. Can't wait to see the pics.

                  Lord Ragnar MacHardy, GMB

                • John V Turner
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 4, 1999
                    I have seen the test.
                    Happy Holidays all.

                  • James W. Pratt Jr.
                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 5, 1999

                      >> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html

                      Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                      shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.

                      My moto.... shoot and have fun.

                      James Cunningham
                    • SwayzeK
                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                        Home, but busy. Tis the season!

                        Ailinn Shadowfox
                      • Karl W. Evoy
                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 7, 1999
                          Nice page. Ancel

                          I haven't a thing to say either except to announce
                          > that our shire's archery company page is nearly complete and if any one
                          wants to come see it and
                          > offer thier crits they are welcome.
                          >
                          > www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                          >
                          > Tchaiou
                          > >From Mathurin Kerbouchard of the shire, Dragon Dormant.
                          > Northern Region, East Kingdom
                          > > Mohammed said:
                          > Only the ignorant and fools are ever truly positive of
                          > anything!
                        • Mat Kerbouchard
                          Message 12 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                            Greetings sir.
                            Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                            we may some of us come.

                            Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                            are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                            On Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:16:54 -0500, you, with reckless abandon, wrote:

                            >From: "James W. Pratt Jr." <cunning@...>
                            >

                            >>> www.total.net/~trj/archery/main.html
                            >>>
                            >Nice site! But do not let the dragon stay dormant to long come out and
                            >shoot the Winter Shoot. The Crossbow shoot has a very period feeling to it.
                            >
                            >My moto.... shoot and have fun.
                            >
                            >James Cunningham
                            >
                            >>This list sponsored by House Wyvern Hall
                          • Obsidian
                            Message 13 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                              Mat Kerbouchard wrote:

                              > From: Mat Kerbouchard <trj@...>
                              >
                              > Greetings sir.
                              > Where would this Winter shoot be held? I have not heard of it and if it is reasonably close
                              > we may some of us come.
                              >
                              > Unforkunately we are in the far north and it is quite a drive to get almost anywhere. (we
                              > are 2 hours drive north of coldwood).

                              Greetings
                              The Winter Challenge that James refered to is a postal type shoot, in
                              which your local group does the shooting, and then sends results in to
                              the scorekeeper, to be included in the Challenges website
                              (http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html for the rules,
                              http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scores.html for results. You may enter as
                              often as you like until the cutoff date.

                              Forester Nigel FitzMaurice, Winter Challenge Coordinator

                              --

                              Ex Tenebra, Lux

                            • Mat Kerbouchard
                              Message 14 of 15 , Dec 10, 1999
                                I assume this to be a royal round type event? RR are difficult for us to do often. there is almost
                                no shooting on the island of Montreal and what there is is a 20 yard range indoors. not much help
                                there and I have not had much luck finding other close shooting room.