Re: Jack Frost

  • Terri Shurgin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 1999
      OK, I'm going to try to reply again.

      Politics? Most of us shoot IKAC or RR. At Baronials we only shot 2
      things: adancing man at 20, with points for arms, below the waist, above
      the waist and heart, and the slot at 30 yards. It was cold, it was
      raining. Politics has nothing to do with whether we enjoy SCA archery
      or not. I love SCA archery. I enjoy it, and so do others, if I got 18
      new archers to shoot for our Baronials. It says something, doesn't it?

      What we discuss here on this site is that. Thoughts and discussions. I
      never had politics envoloved unless, they couldn't possible hold a shoot
      for one reason or another.
      And that's not political.
      Or they didn't have archery at their events at all. Many seneshals
      still don't think about hosting an archery event. Mostly, if you let
      them know, they will try to oblige you, or find out if it's feasible.
      Ask nicely. Think about Can you get the haybales for the targets? Can
      you get the targets? Can you get the yardage needed?

      Roewynne