multiple posts

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      Sorry list! Dign't mean to post that twice. I sent it
      yesterday, but it never came back to me, so I din't know it
      went to the list. Yahoo has had my account screwed up for four
      days now. They 'say' my server is bouncing their email, but I
      get everything anyone sends, except my own posts. I have had
      to reactivate my account three times, and the message a few
      minutes ago is the first one in three days I have sent and
      then received back. Hopefully, they have it straight now.

      Evian