Archery at Outlands Coronation

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      Calling all Archers of the mighty Kingdom of the Outlands! The archers of Dragonsspine would like to invite everyone to our Sunday practice on the 11th of May. This CAN count as an away score for anyone needing such to move up in rank. So bring your garb, bring your bow (crossbow) and arrows and spend the day working on our art. We start at 2 in the afternoon and directions can be found here: http://www.dragonsspine.org/directions/bear.htm We hope to see you all there.