Siloflex for Sale (Charter Plastics D2239, 1" ID, 100 PSI, SIDR 15 and made from PE3408) - for Combat Archery

  • Jessi
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Just to let everyone know that I now have Combat legal Siloflex for sale
      on my website. The exact specs of the Siloflex are listed in the topic.
      This Siloflex is Caid Legal for both standard arrows and ballista bolts.
      I know it is approved on the Society level, but check with your local
      Kingdom MCA to check specifications.

      Go to www.seventharrow.com and click on "Online Store" for more
      information.

      Thanks and Happy Combat Archery!

      Please feel free to pass this notice on to others who might be
      interested or to link to this site for ordering information.

      I also have linked to that site some custom items such as t-shirts, hats
      and mugs featuring various designs. If you have a design that you would
      like me to have printed, please email me off list. I can do printings
      for Baronial or Kingdom badges, households, individuals or even events!
      No run size is too small, but there is a discount if you order more than
      15. All that is needed is a good digital copy of whatever you want and
      I will set up the printing for you!

      In Service to the Crown of Caid,

      (
      \