First results from Mary Rose war arrow recreation

  • Evian Blackthorn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      No need to appologize, Michael. I have not asked for updates,
      as I didn't know you were involved in such a project. But if I
      had known, I would have asked. Please keep us all informed.

      Evian Blackthorn
    • Carolus Eulenhorst
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2003
        Likewise.

        In service to the dream
        Carolus von Eulenhorst
        eulenhorst@...

        On Sun, 4 May 2003 10:15:35 -0700 "Evian Blackthorn" <theweb@...>
        writes:
        > No need to appologize, Michael. I have not asked for updates,
        > as I didn't know you were involved in such a project. But if I
        > had known, I would have asked. Please keep us all informed.
        >
        > Evian Blackthorn

        Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!