Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1288

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:35 PM
      You know---I'm having a shoot at Dragonstear here in
      Artemisia called 'Engergizer Bunny' hehe it's a moving
      target and well they say it keeps going and going and
      going--our goal is to kill the wabbit!

      Naima
      (who's just finished finals and a 20 pg paper plus 4
      essays about Vikings so is a bit strange right now)

      =====
      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      House Dragon

      my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      http://search.yahoo.com