Archery at Fools War

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      We had the field set up and ready to go around 10 am. We had four targets
      for archery and two for live weapons. One was a nifty target with swinging
      arms made and painted by Fiachna. "If you build it they will come" and they
      came and came. It was great we had a solid line for archery all day. The
      live weapons could have used about three more targets. We had over twenty
      loaner bows, and they stayed on the line. We all had fun and it was a very
      good day, We shut it down a few minuets before court.

      Jerrith the Archer