Needing some novelty shoots

  • Phoebe apo Korinthos
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2003
      Greetings,

      I have been asked to run archery at Ceilidh in Calontir this year and
      need some help coming up with some shoots. The theme this year is
      "Mother". The event is less than 2 weeks away and I only have two
      shoots. Any help would be much appreciated. By the way, this is will be
      the first shoot that I am Marshal in Charge.

      Phoebe