Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: blunts

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
      My thanks! Now if I could just get the money for my armor...

      >>> tessathehuntress@... 04/29/03 07:33AM >>>
      Yes they are.. FWIW, I've seen the ones he sells personally.. there is
      foam in front of blunt, when you make the bolt/arrow. For any specific
      questions on whether x.. is legal, go to my website.
      www.combat-archery.com If you click on the arrow link, then on the
      different blunt names (in this case UHMW), there are more specifics and
      usually at least one photo. I still need to put more information up,
      but there is a good bit there already. For any questions, you can ask
      your kingdom marshal or myself. I can tell you whether it's legal in
      the Society and checking with your kingdom marshal verifies that your
      kingdom allows it. I do have a chart on my website that shows both, but
      it's best to verify with your kingdom marshal to make certain. If you
      click the marshal contact page on my website, that lists the kingdom
      marshals and their email addresses.

      Tessa the Huntress, DSMCA