[SCA-Archery] Re: blunts

  • James Brummet
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
      are these blunts legal with the new rules that have come down?

      >>> Lu-shan@... 04/28/03 02:28PM >>>
      Hi Rob,

      I have UHMW blunts in stock at this time

      www.flatbow.com/UHMW

      Thanks, Lu-shan

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rob A" <corinthianarmries@e...>
      wrote:
      > Quick question for people.
      > Can anyone help me track down a supplier for SCA legal arrow blunts?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Rob

      > If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
      caught
      > and shot now.
      >
      > Zaphod Beeblebrox - Fugitive, and part time Galactic President

    • tessathehuntress
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
        Yes they are.. FWIW, I've seen the ones he sells personally.. there is
        foam in front of blunt, when you make the bolt/arrow. For any specific
        questions on whether x.. is legal, go to my website.
        www.combat-archery.com If you click on the arrow link, then on the
        different blunt names (in this case UHMW), there are more specifics and
        usually at least one photo. I still need to put more information up,
        but there is a good bit there already. For any questions, you can ask
        your kingdom marshal or myself. I can tell you whether it's legal in
        the Society and checking with your kingdom marshal verifies that your
        kingdom allows it. I do have a chart on my website that shows both, but
        it's best to verify with your kingdom marshal to make certain. If you
        click the marshal contact page on my website, that lists the kingdom
        marshals and their email addresses.

        Tessa the Huntress, DSMCA

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
          My thanks! Now if I could just get the money for my armor...

          >>> tessathehuntress@... 04/29/03 07:33AM >>>