Re: blunts

  • Sun Lu-shan
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2003
      Hi Rob,

      I have UHMW blunts in stock at this time

      www.flatbow.com/UHMW

      Thanks, Lu-shan

      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rob A" <corinthianarmries@e...>
      wrote:
      > Quick question for people.
      > Can anyone help me track down a supplier for SCA legal arrow blunts?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Rob

      > If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
      caught
      > and shot now.
      >
      > Zaphod Beeblebrox - Fugitive, and part time Galactic President

    • James Brummet
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
        are these blunts legal with the new rules that have come down?

        >>> Lu-shan@... 04/28/03 02:28PM >>>

        wrote:
        > Quick question for people.
        > Can anyone help me track down a supplier for SCA legal arrow blunts?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Rob

        > If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it
        caught
        > and shot now.
        >
        > Zaphod Beeblebrox - Fugitive, and part time Galactic President

      • tessathehuntress
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
          Yes they are.. FWIW, I've seen the ones he sells personally.. there is
          foam in front of blunt, when you make the bolt/arrow. For any specific
          questions on whether x.. is legal, go to my website.
          www.combat-archery.com If you click on the arrow link, then on the
          different blunt names (in this case UHMW), there are more specifics and
          usually at least one photo. I still need to put more information up,
          but there is a good bit there already. For any questions, you can ask
          your kingdom marshal or myself. I can tell you whether it's legal in
          the Society and checking with your kingdom marshal verifies that your
          kingdom allows it. I do have a chart on my website that shows both, but
          it's best to verify with your kingdom marshal to make certain. If you
          click the marshal contact page on my website, that lists the kingdom
          marshals and their email addresses.

          Tessa the Huntress, DSMCA

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 29, 2003
            My thanks! Now if I could just get the money for my armor...

            >>> tessathehuntress@... 04/29/03 07:33AM >>>