Marshall Needed

  • Beth Dobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      Greetings,

      Are there any East Kingdom marshals on the list who have plans to attend the Quest event in the Barony of Settmour Swamp over Memorial Day weekend? I will be unable to attend and am seeking a marshal for the archery range.

      Any interested parties, please contact me off list. Thanks.

      Elizabeth Hawkwood
      Captain of Archers
      Barony of Settmour Swamp