Couple of IKAC/IKCAC announcements

  • Andre Detommaso
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      Greetings from Lorenzo,

      a couple of IKAC/IKCAC announcements:

      - the brand new score submission spreadsheets for
      season XXVI (2003) are up on the website. The new
      spreadsheets have several extra features. The IKCAC
      one also has new fields for shafts types, blunt types
      and APD

      - It's time to hand out medallions to last year's
      winners. I am looking for the gentles below to either
      contact me, or if you know of a way to get them the
      medallions. Last year, several Kingdoms wanted to
      award them at Kingdom events. I certainly would like
      to encourage that, so if you are a Kingdom Archery
      Marshal and would like to give the medallions out to
      your archers at an event, please contact me and I will
      get them to you.

      OPEN - EAST: Rupert the Unbalanced, Ragnar Two Ax.
      OPEN/CROSSBOW - MIDREALM: Robert Thorne, Alan of
      Caerlaverock,Dorinda Scorpione.
      PERIOD - AN TIR: Loric MacLoghlin, Andras the
      Truemark, Alaricus Simmonds.
      PERIOD/CROSSBOW - MIDREALM: Robert Thorne, Alan of
      Caerlaverock, Caedmon Wilson.
      IKCAC - ANSTEORRA: Roger Bagley, Sebastian Frobishire,
      Gilbert Ost Westley.
      CHILDREN - Roland (ATLANTIA), Logan O�Reilly
      (ATLANTIA), Joy O�Neil (ATENVELDT).

      - There is an effort underway to make leather
      medallions for the second and third place teams next
      year. Still in the planning stages. Stay tuned.

      Regards,
      - Lorenzo

      http://search.yahoo.com