List your shoot schedules @ 3dshoots.com

  • cgchris99
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 7:00 PM
      List your archery shoot schedules or tournaments online for free.
      Come visit www.3dshoots.com to find shoots in your area.

      We have over 1200 shoots listed currently and you can search by
      state, by month, or even search by zipcode radius.
    • hanhebin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 6:32 AM
        > List your archery shoot schedules or tournaments online for free.
        > Come visit www.3dshoots.com to find shoots in your area.

        And www.usarchery.org has the most of the FITA tournaments on their
        calandar.

        I know that the Kingdoms of the Outlands has their local archery
        practices listed on their kingdom website and it would be nice to see
        all of the kingdoms that haven't already done so post their local
        archery practices online. Also would be nice to see is a listing of
        archery events that are going on in each kingdom.

        Michael