South Downs Archery Practice this Sat

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:41 PM
      This is the last practice before Dreamstone then Fools War.
      Come on out I have loaner gear of all types. If you don't want to shoot
      I'll show you how to throw an axe.If you just need to take a walk in the
      woods we would enjoy your company.
      We start about 12 noon and go till about 3 or 4.
      From Atlanta take hwy 20w out side 285 to the second exit this is the Six
      Flags exit. Turn right go threw the four way turn left onto Hillcrest go
      about a mile then turn left on to Wilhelmina Dr. We are 136 Wilhelmina it
      is the long drive on the right after the chain fence.
      It is only about 15min from the Hill St Center.

      If you have any questions please call me at 678-910-3183

      Jerrith the Archer