bulbous nocks

  • John Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:21 PM
      Has anyone had experience adding bulbous nocks to shafts. I will be
      making some 5/16 shafts and want to self nock them, however I want to
      give them a more eastern look to go with my Hun bow by adding bulbous
      nocks. I would be most grateful if anyone that has made them before
      could give me some suggestions on their construction.

      Thank you for any help you can give.