Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1271

  • mac_lochloinn@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      On 8 Apr 2003 at 18:36, Naima wrote:

      > Fearghus you must have some pretty interesting looking
      > arrows that DON'T get lost eh? hehe
      >

      > Naima
      >
      > =====
      > Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya
      > Shire of Bronzehelm
      > House Dragon
      >
      > my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      > expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      Well that and the Black Bodies of the Arrows might just make them
      stand out a good pit...especially if I can get some feathers from a
      Hyacinth Macaw (purple don'tcha know) :)

      YIS and in Colorful Humor Fearghus

      Beannachd nas soilleir ort, Agus air gach duine.
      (Brightest of Blessings to You and all You Hold Dear)