Re: [SCA-Archery] Digest Number 1271

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      Fearghus you must have some pretty interesting looking
      arrows that DON'T get lost eh? hehe

      Naima

      =====
      Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya
      Shire of Bronzehelm
      House Dragon

      my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
      expect an answer you don't want to hear"

      http://tax.yahoo.com
    • mac_lochloinn@netzero.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
        On 8 Apr 2003 at 18:36, Naima wrote:

        > Fearghus you must have some pretty interesting looking
        > arrows that DON'T get lost eh? hehe
        >

        > Naima
        >
        > =====
        > Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya
        > Shire of Bronzehelm
        > House Dragon
        >
        > my philosophy="If you ask a question you don't want an answer to,
        > expect an answer you don't want to hear"

        Well that and the Black Bodies of the Arrows might just make them
        stand out a good pit...especially if I can get some feathers from a
        Hyacinth Macaw (purple don'tcha know) :)

        YIS and in Colorful Humor Fearghus

        Beannachd nas soilleir ort, Agus air gach duine.
        (Brightest of Blessings to You and all You Hold Dear)