Interesting idea

  • mac_lochloinn@netzero.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2003
      I may have asked this question before and 5then again I may not
      have so........

      Does anyone have any experience wit fletching arrows with the
      feathers of Parrots and Cockatoos?? a lot of large breeds and I can
      attest to the rigidity of the feathers of Macaws :)

      YIS and in Good Humor Fearghus

      Beannachd nas soilleir ort, Agus air gach duine.
      (Brightest of Blessings to You and all You Hold Dear)
    • Al T
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2003
        Remember that no matter how good tail feathers look, or how stiff
        they may seem, you want the outer wing feathers for fletching. I
        would think that you would treat them like any other kind of feather
        used for fletching.
        Just my two soldi...
        -Allan Bluehood-