Meridian Silver anniversary

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2003
      There was much at the event , Kings and Queens here, Kings and Queens
      there, food ,dance.......... Come on people there was ARCHERY!!!!!!!! A
      loud cheer for the new Queens Yeoman insert Japanese name
      here_______________ David Luebke of South Downs ( 0 degree from South
      Downs) he had some stiff competition;-) They just don't hand that thing
      out. Well they do hand it out but you know what I meant. We had over twenty
      archers on the field shooting IKAC and it was a good day.
      Oh there was some fighting and other stuff at the event to.
      Jerrith

      I found it Tarou Noritatsu Uraji