RE: [MidrealmArchery] Youth Archery at Pennsic

  • Sam Cohen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      I will be there, however my help would be better suited to set up /
      scoring as opposed to directly working with the children. In this area
      I offer any assistance I can be. If this Pennsic is like the others I
      have been to (and it will be) I will be at the range most of the time
      every day.

      Demetrious

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
        Hi! I've sent you the schedule we currently have for the youth range at
        Pennsic.

        If you want to participate or join in with a shoot, please let me know at
        Pennsic. I'll be there tomorrow.

        Sincerely yours in service,

        Roewynne
        P34 Youth Archery Coordinator