South Downs Archery Practice

  • James Hudson
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2003
      This is a short report of the South Downs Archery Practice

      We had 11 people out this weekend. We had two new archers from Ga Tech come out, loaner gear was found for all. We had one arm slap,but a little ice and all is well. We also had a couple of crossbows make it out, they did well.matter of fact all did ok. For myself today might have been a good to throw axes We shot at all distances with all types of results. We also had a small bet involveing me shooting blindfolded (they won) in my defence I scored almost half of thier score.;-)
      We end with speed/timed rounds, it was a fun day.I hope to see you all at 25th and I hopemorepeople can make it out the week after

      Jerrith