New list for Archers in the Kingdom of Artemisia

  • Godwin fitzGilbert de Strigoil
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2003
      Good Gentles all Pray Heed,

      To further promote and nurture archery with the Kingdom of Artemisia,
      there has been created a new Yahoo Groups list group. The group is
      called: Archery in Artemisia.

      The purpose of this group is to unite, in one place, the archers in the
      Kingdom of Artemisia, SCA. For the purpose of disseminating information
      and ideas, on traditional archery, as pursued and enjoyed in the SCA.

      While I struggled with the idea of yet another list, the pros outweighed
      the cons, and the list was created. I invite all SCA Archers within the
      Kingdom of Artemisia to join with this group.

      To join, just send a message to:
      archeryartemisia-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Or to myself, at "godwin<at>rmci<dot>net" requesting to be added.

      Thanks for the Bandwidth!

      Yours in Service, through the Art of Archery,
      Lord Godwin fitzGilbert
      Kingdom Archer General-
      Kingdom of Artemisia.