Irish blessing for all of you

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17 12:41 PM
      on this St. Patricks Day

      May there alway be work for your hands to do.

      May your purse always hold a coin or two.

      May the sun always shine on your windowpane.

      May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.

      May the hand of a friend always be near you.

      May God fill you heart with gladness to cheer you.

      I apologize if I have offended anyone here.

      Lady Fortunata