Rescheduled Range Marshal Class

  • Carolus Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      My apologies to those who receive this more than once.

      I apologize to those who made the journey to Wintermist to take Caid's
      Range Marshalling class. Due to the inability of the staff to provide a
      suitable classroom I had to cancel the class. Therefore I wish to make
      available the opportunity to offer this class in the afternoon on
      Saturday, April 5 at the King's Hunt.

      In service to the dream
      Lord Carolus von Eulenhorst
      Master of Archers, Kingdom of Caid