Re: New member Thank you!

  • hanhebin <hamberg@fiber.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
      > We were able to locate a recurve that has a 60# draw? pull? and
      > this is a bit heavy for us. We can each draw it, a few times right
      > now. We've got some good people who have been loaning us bows
      > also. If anyone hears of a good 35# for sale at a reasonable rate,
      > I would be very appreciative if you could pass the news on to me.

      The Internature loaner bow I donated to your group is 35# and I know
      that Naima and Alf both like the way that shoots. It's the bow that
      I learned to shoot on and used it well on many occations before I
      went to shooting more modern and more period equipment. I got a deal
      on that bow and I believe I paid $100 for it at Salt Lake Archery
      where I think the archery shop in Bronzehelm would probably charge
      you around $130.

      I've shot with your group back in December and you got a great little
      group there. Naima deserves much praise for her efforts and PLEASE
      let me know if I can do anything to help you folks out.

      Best of luck,
      Michael
    • Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie <ka
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
        Greetings,

        >(snip)I also want to apologize in advance for the simplicity of some
        of my questions....(/snip)

        Simplicity in questions leads to exponential growth in the
        understanding of the answers...(Frankie says..."relax...")

        Date Saburou Yukiie
        Shi wa hei to de aru - all are equal in the grave
        http://www.kabutographics.com
        kabuto@...