Re: [SCA-Archery] Steve Ralphs Bows?

  • jrosswebb1@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2003
      Greetings,
      Yes, Lady Elizabeth is correct, I also have a bow that I prize
      from Steve Ralphs, but it's not the seige bow, it is also the deluxe, I
      had it made in the very heavy draw weight (96#). His craftsmanship is
      superb, and the quality of his finish rivals the Don Adams longbow that
      I used to own. Lady Elizabeth and Lord Aaron the Arrowsmith also have
      deluxe longows from him and the quality of these bows is also superb.
      Wonderfully tillered and sweet shooting.
      He also happens to be a great guy. I found out about him and his
      work through a very kind gentle that posted his web address onto this
      list in response to a question about who made the bows for the movie
      "Gladiator".
      I reccommend his workmanship highly.

      -Geoffrei St. Albans of Eastwood