Illitons Spring Event, shameless plug.

  • robert1015@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2003
      The Barony of Illiton presents Rites of Spring: The Market opens at
      Hedeby. April 26th, 2003 at the Midland Junior High School, 901 Hilltop
      Dr. Sparland, IL. The site opens at 9:00 A.M. Come and enjoy a Norse
      themed event which will hold: The Midlands Rapier, Archery, and Thrown
      Weapons Regional Championships. (wasn't origannaly planned that way, but
      it works out) Site fee is $5 for adults, +$3 for non-members, kids 12-16
      $2.50, 12 and under are free. Feast is $8 in advance, and $10 at the
      gate, kids 5-12 $5, and under 5 get a free feast. Please send feast
      reservations to Ldy Elayne Thorne, MKA Elaine Hecathorn 888 Willow Rd.
      Sparland IL, 61565 (309)469-4091 tyngteacher@.... We will be having
      archery no matter what, with mutiple ranges. So there will be lots of
      shooting and no waiting. Please check illiton.org for updates in the
      future. (Site is being revamped, so be patient). Any questions, please
      contact me and I will get them sorted out, or send you to someone else
      who can.

      Robert Thorne