agincourt etc

  • Ian Gourdon
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 1999
      Yes. Sorry. I really liked your post... imitation, you know.

      another Agincourt: (one we have done in competition)
      Make up teams (4 archers or more)
      Shoot the target of your choice (man figures prefered)
      But, shoot it on a cadence count of Nock... Draw... Loose! (around 6
      seconds in repetition, so the slightly slower speed shooters can keep
      up)
      Our last shoot was for one minute intervals (around 9 arrows).

      Nice rush, to keep those volleys going.
      --
      Ian Gourdon of Glen Awe, OP
      - Companion of the order of the Greenwood Company