Re: [SCA-Archery] Back Online

  • EARLMIKA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 7, 2003
      Siegfried,
      Mika here. Been meaning to touch base with you.
      We will not be using the weekend of July 5th if you
      want to use it for kingdom archery tourney.

      Second is the yewbow site still working and do I need a
      password to look on it.We talked at unevent about getting a
      polling out but have not seen anything come through my mailbox.
      Please let me know if anything is going on

      Mika